Lun23Sep12 h 30 Lun14 h 00 Citizen Empowerment for the Agenda 2030 and Access to Digital DATA12 h 30 - 14 h 00 Room 'Aquarium', 4th Floor, MSH building (Maison des Science Humaines) - Campus BelvalPublic:Tout publicLangue:English
The seminar is organized by Mars.uni in partnership with the GAMA project and INECOL. Seminar topic: how to build citizen participation and empowerment in environmental
The seminar is organized by Mars.uni in partnership with the GAMA project and INECOL. Seminar topic: how to build citizen participation and empowerment in environmental monitoring through access to open environmental data.
- Harlan Koff, Professor, University of Luxembourg;
- Carmen Maganda, Researcher, INECOL, Mexico ;
- Miguel Eqihua, Researcher, INECOL, Mexico;
- Francis Kaell, Head of the Division for open data and access to information at the Information and Press service – Ministry of State, Luxembourg
- Lisa Waselikowski, Statistical and Scientific Anallyst, Eurostat, Luxembourg;
- Patrick Delahmette, President of Digital Inclusion, Luxembourg
The speakers will focus on how to build citizen participation and empowerment for a more active contribution to Agenda 2030 through access to open data, drawing on international and local experiences.
It will also provide best practices on open data access, citizen participation and policy coherence for development among decision/makers.
It will be open to the public.
Panelists are asked to keep their presentation within approximately 10’ in order to have enough time for questions from the audience, and PPT are allowed.
Inscription jusqu’au 20.09.2019
(Lundi) 12 h 30 - 14 h 00